Monday, August 3, 2020

From an ocean away

My second book blogger review comes all the way from across the pond. I’ve always said far is a place you can’t reach on one tank of gas. The UK isn't accessible by car from here so that makes this beyond far.

I also had some concerns. Would she know what Americans call the trunk of a car is what Brits called the boot? Additionally, my writing style is quirky. Will this translate properly?

When it was all said and done, I was quite daft, she found this book to be brill and Bob’s your uncle. Colour me chuffed.

Thank you for showing interest, Jasmine… I,
want to know, want to know, want to know,
now that you’ve read this book, what you’ve got to say.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this story about New York majesty
and how magic interplays.

The Cromies do not know about the Community.
For the most part everybody just stays in their own lane.
Hollister wants dragons to fly again.
Achieving this goal will create quite a strain.

From across the Atlantic what do you say.
From across the Atlantic you say.


You can check out what she says here: My Quiet Little Corner Blog
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment